Error: Your username or password are incorrect.
What can you do to fix this?
Why do I keep having trouble logging in?
- If you continue to get this error, please make sure your browser accepts cookies.
- Try adjusting your cookies settings - cookies help sites remember who you are as you move from page to page on their sites. That would be in settings - Safari - Block cookies. I'd suggest keeping this on "allow from websites I visit" or on "Always allow"
- You will also want to make sure that the "do not track" switch is turned off.
- If you need to keep entering credentials because your browser does not help by "remembering" them. Do this for Safari, Settings>Safari has options which might help - like Autofill
- Close and restart your browser.
- Ref: https://www.quora.com/Why-do-websites-keep-logging-me-out
- This issue has been reported for all websites, not just pooltracker.com
- Search for similar solutions: https://www.google.com/search?q=iphone+keeps+logging+me+out+of+websites
- Passwords are case-sensitive.
- Please make sure your web browser is not populating the password textbox with the wrong password.