CFL Pickem 2019 Private Label Pools
Private Label Canadian Football Regular Season 2019 pool for your companyWe offer a private label version of the Canadian Football Regular Season 2019 pool, to enhance you company's experience for your customers. We can tailor it to look like your web site, complete with tailored rules and confirmation emails.
- an office pool site that looks just like your site
- registration data for the players in your pool in spreadsheet format
- many registration options to choose from: ex. Whether to prompt for physical address or not; and whether to prompt for a "special" question, like What is your favorite color?
- return visits: customers *want* to return to the site to view the pool standings
- a streamlined easy-to-use office pool for your customers
- a Vanity URL http://yoursite.pooltracker.com/tourney
This is the same software used by Clear Channel and many other radio stations around the country since 2007.
Don't miss this opportunity to get your clients and customers together!
To create a private label pool:
Screen shots of clients from 2007:
KLAC am570's Pooltracker site
KLAC am570's actual site at the time
HTMarket.com's Pooltracker site
HTMarket.com's actual site at the time
++++++++++++++++++++++++ subject: Thanks for joining ++++++++++++++++++++++++ Thanks for joining the <poolname/> pool. Make sure you get your picks in before <picks_deadline/>. Feel free to login and view your results at any time, the scores will be updated throughout each game day. <url/> Your account credentials to logon later are: username: <username/> password: <password/> Have fun! ============================ This pool is powered by Pooltracker.com. -Discounts available for returning players in future pools. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Regular "per player" pricing applies. All available pools may not be listed here, please go to the appropriate pool's description page for all pricing. List of all pools.
|Title||Price for first X players||Price per player after the first X||Description|
|Pricing is not in the system, yet|